Governor's Executive Budget as submitted to the General Assembly.
Appropriation Bills and Acts – Information about the appropriation process.
- Budget Planning Documents - Formats and guidelines for submitting your agency's budget plan for the fiscal year.
- Current Budget Plans
- Executive Budget Summary Control Document
- Other Funds Survey
Agency Accountability Reports – Information about preparing an Annual Accountability Report
Education Lottery Information – Information on the Educational Lottery Appropriations and Deposits.
State Clearinghouse (Single Point of Contact) – Intergovernmental review of federal programs.
- Procedures and Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Projects Subject to Intergovernmental Review
Capital Budget Office – Manages the state's permanent improvement projects program.
- CBO Forms and Instructions
- Manual for Planning and Execution of State Permanent Improvements
- Joint Bond Review Committee Agendas
- Comprehensive Permanent Improvement Plan (CPIP)
- Capital Budget Office Calendar
Forms and Instructions that pertain to the Executive Budget Office.