As the central administrative agency for state government, the South Carolina Department of Administration’s (Admin) mission is: Lead to identify efficiencies. Collaborate to provide services to enhance security and trust. Innovate to increase effectiveness.
Established July 1, 2015, in accordance with the South Carolina Restructuring Act of 2014 (Act 121), Admin, a cabinet agency, works closely with the office of Governor Henry McMaster to advance the state’s efforts to better serve South Carolinians. Admin utilizes shared services and centralization to help agencies efficiently and securely carry out common government functions, allowing agencies to focus on their core missions.
- ImageMarcia Adams
- ImagePaul KochChief of Staff
- ImageDavid AvantChief Legal Counsel
- ImageLindsey KremlickDeputy Chief of Staff
- ImageNathan HogueChief Information Officer, Office of Technology and Information Services
- ImageAshlie LancasterDirector, Division of Facilities Management and Property Services
- ImageNolan WigginsDirector, Division of State Agencies Support Services
- ImageKaren WingoDirector, Division of State Human Resources
- ImageMike ShealyActing Program Director, Executive Budget Office and Capital Planning
- ImageJason EptingDirector, Office of Administrative Services
- ImageAmy HornsbyDirector, Office of Executive Policy and Programs
- ImageNick BrunsonChief Technology Officer, Division of Enterprise Applications
- ImageAlex AlvanosChief Information Security Officer, Division of Information Security