Actuate Reporting Tools
An enterprise reporting tool, Actuate offers a development environment to build, integrate and maintain the core data access and reporting infrastructure of enterprise reporting applications. Actuate also provides a scalable server to manage the secure deployment of reporting and analytic content to a large numbers of users.
Reap the Benefits
- Role-Based Security – The iServer incorporates a security system that controls user access to reporting content based on roles and access controls, for an entire report or a subset of content. This allows for easy report content management that can be integrated with existing application level security controls.
- Page Level Security – This feature offers the unique ability for information technology to create one report that delivers personalized user by user content to thousands of users.
- Active Portal – This is an out-of-the-box customizable Web portal for customers to view and download reports.
- Single Sign-On
- Policy-Based Archiving
- Generation of Scheduled Report
- J2EE Applications Reporting
|DESCRIPTION||RATE PER VOLUME|
|Actuate Reporting Tools||$13,272.00|
How We Define Our Rates
The customer must use J2EE applications and should write and maintain them.
Questions or Ready to Order
Please contact the Division of Technology's Service Desk by emailing email@example.com, or by calling 803-896-0001 or toll-free at 1-800-922-1367.
How Am I Billed?
The Actuate Reporting Tools are billed via the Customer Care billing system using standard State processes.