Division of State Agencies Support Services

State Fleet Management Accident Reporting

Any accident that occurs in a State Fleet Management owned vehicle must be reported to State Fleet Management using the following documents:

Immediately following a collision, and assessing yours and your passengers' safety, contact the police and your supervisor. Then report the collision to the Commercial Vendor Repair Program (CVRP) at 1-800-377-3686. See additional instructions and guidance in the link above (Accident Reporting Instructions).