Mainframe Hosting - Service Notes
- Admin maintains and supports select software products from Software AG.
- Admin maintains and supports IBM DB/2 Software, AG ADABAS and CA IDMS.
- Admin conducts periodic disaster recovery (DR) tests and will engage customer agencies as appropriate to participate in the tests.
- The standard patching maintenance window is Sunday from 7-10 p.m. Patches are applied 10 days after release. Patches are occasionally applied sooner based on the risk of the unpatched vulnerability.
- Mainframe storage is required for the mainframe service. Mainframe storage is provided in this service (Mainframe Storage is currently separate from Enterprise Storage – SAN) and is charged separately.
- Mainframe-based data replication and infrastructure disaster recovery is included in this service. LPARs will automatically failover to the Clemson University data center if a disaster incident is experienced at the primary State Data Center. Agency customers are responsible for restarting their individual applications that reside on the impacted LPAR after a site failover (if required by the application).
- Portfolio of IT Services
- Future Services
- Contact Us
- Printed Catalog