Fleet Safety Team
The South Carolina Fleet Safety Program is designed to ensure the safest possible operation of the state's motor vehicle fleet.
To view a copy of the South Carolina Fleet Safety Program click here.
To register for a Driver Training Course, complete one of the following forms and return it to Fleet Safety:
- Registration for classes January - June
- Registration for classes July- December
- Addtional 8 hour class added for October 23, 2018. Email email@example.com for registration.
Elements of the program include:
- Ensuring that driver training (including the specialized van driver's safety course) requirements are met.
- Checking motor vehicle records of potential and current state employees.
- Monitoring and reporting accident data.
Cell Phone Policy
- The Department of Administration policy on the use of handheld electronic devices while operating a state motor vehicle can be found below:
Report Misuse of a State Vehicle
- To report misuse or unsafe operation of a state vehicle click here for an online form that you may submit.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-737-0668.