Local Area Network (LAN) - Service Notes
- The cost of cable and wiring within the agency’s facility is not included and will be charged to the agency. Costs will be estimated and mutually agreed to prior to work being performed.
- Cable and wiring projects are not included in the monthly LAN support service and are provided separately. Admin will provide a cost estimate before beginning work. Agencies will be charged the actual cost to complete the project, including labor, materials, vendor costs, etc.
- Wireless network performance may vary based on location of the rooms, construction of the rooms, existing infrastructure, etc. Wireless LAN is a shared technology and offers no guarantees for consistent bandwidth or performance.
- Agencies must submit service requests to Admin in advance, as shown below:
- Contact Admin at least 30 days prior to new service installations or office moves when existing network infrastructure exists.
- Contact Admin at least 60 days prior to new service installations or office moves when existing network infrastructure does not exist. Longer advanced notice may be needed depending on customer requirements, location, vendor, etc.
- In order for Admin to support requests submitted outside the advance notice requirements, agency head and CIO approval may be required, and additional funding may be required to cover overtime, vendor fees and other costs.
- Portfolio of IT Services
- Future Services
- Contact Us
- Printed Catalog