Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Hosting - Service Detail
This Admin service includes:
|Summary of Responsibilities||ECM||ECM - Custom Consulting|
|Ongoing maintenance and enhancement of agency specific ECM workflow.||Customer||Customer/Admin*|
|Initial solution development and system configuration for agency customers.||Customer||Customer/Admin*|
|Orientation, training and knowledge transfer on ECM platform.||Admin||N/A|
|ECM hardware and software installation, maintenance support and monitoring.||Admin||N/A|
*Note: Admin will coordinate with the agency and Admin’s ECM third party professional services provider (Hyland) to
scope a defined statement of work to meet agency custom workflow needs. Agency participation in defining a
statement of work is mandatory in order to provide business-specific context.
ECM Hardware and Software
- Procurement, management and refresh of server and storage hardware.
- ECM application installation and upgrades.
- OnBase server software licenses for a wide variety of server modules. The list of modules is available from Admin.
- Application of functional patches, service packs, security patches and bug fixes to ECM software.
- Web access for content retrieval available within state security requirements.
- Privacy of agency data and images. ECM data and images can only be seen by the agency, not by other agencies.
- Disaster recovery for servers: Admin will provide disaster recovery on ECM infrastructure.
OnBase Data Storage
- OnBase Data storage includes an initial allocation of up to 50GB of primary storage and up to 50GB of replicated storage.
ECM Configuration and Administration
- Work through the formal IT change management process where applicable for the customer.
- Promote requested configurations to production on an agreed upon weekly schedule.
- Ensure backups are performed.
- Provide a production environment and a quality assurance/test environment (two system landscape).
- Coordinate/facilitate the creation of disk groups based on customer requests.
ECM Systems Monitoring and Support
- Monitor ECM infrastructure environment for availability and performance issues and resolve in a timely manner.
- Escalate ECM software issues to vendor for resolution.
- Use diagnostic information to assist agency in resolving issues. Act as liaison between the agency and Hyland.
- Produce system utilization reports per agency request.
ECM Training and Orientation
- Provide agency staff with an orientation to the system.
ECM Custom Consulting
- This offering is available to agencies that have limited resources to deploy a new ECM landscape or develop major enhancements to existing Admin ECM solution. This offering provides the agency with external professional services resources to assist in the deployment and custom configuration of an ECM solution.
- The general ECM custom consulting engagement process is as follows: Admin will assist the agency in coordinating a scoping meeting with Admin’s ECM external service provider. The agency and the ECM external service provider will work together to scope a statement of work that meets the agency’s objectives in a quality and timely manner. Once approved, the ECM external service provider will work with the agency to deliver against the defined statement of work.
An ECM customer might also be interested in these Admin services which are offered separately:
Service Level Objectives
Service Level Targets
- Portfolio of IT Services
- Future Services
- Contact Us
- Printed Catalog