Training is important for strengthening the skills and enhancing the capabilities of the state’s workforce. During this time of working remotely, there are many online training options available to help employees further develop their abilities.
The resources below include trainings developed by the South Carolina Department of Administration, online reources created by private-sector entities and state agencies. This list will be updated as additional training resources are identified.
- Utilize LinkedIn Learning to access more than 8,000 courses and training videos. For more information on agency access, click here.
- Complete SCEIS Central trainings.
- Complete trainings for other SCEIS functions such as finance, HR/payroll and materials management. http://sceis.sc.gov/page.aspx?id=367
- Complete training applicable to all state employees. Examples include:
- Take low or no-cost e-learning and virtual training opportunities that support the mission of the agency. To view these opportunities click here.
Training Ideas from Other Agencies
Telework Training Courses provided by the South Carolina Department of Transportation
Telecommuting Work Options provided by the South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation.