Cable and Wiring Services
The Division of Technology Operations (DTO) has awarded State Term Contracts to the vendors listed in the spreadsheet provided below for cable and wiring services.
- Cable and Wiring Services Vendor List – State Term Contract No. 5400002613 (Expires 06/30/17)
- Cable and Wiring Services Vendor List – State Term Contract No. 5400011299 (Expires 08/14/21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How is this contract used?
A. There are three options for using the cable and wiring contract.
- Contact DTO for project management. The project will be taken care of from start to finish and the agency will be rebilled.
- If you have the expertise in-house, we recommend you notify several of the vendors on the contract with your walk-through dates and let the vendors compete for your business. A quote form must be created and given to the vendors to complete. Select the lowest price vendor for your project.
- If time constraints exist, it is acceptable to contact one vendor to complete your project — this is a fixed-price contract. Beware, however, that by selecting one vendor you will miss out on the competition and may not get the best price.
- Terms and Conditions
- Lot 1 (Inside Wiring) Pricing
- Lot 2 (Outside Wiring) Pricing
- Lot 3 (Design/Engineering) Pricing
|Dwight McIntyre (Technical Questions)||803-896-0844||Dwight.McIntyre@admin.sc.gov|
Questions or Ready to Order
Please contact the Division of Technology's Service Desk by emailing email@example.com, or by calling 803-896-0001 or toll-free at 1-800-922-1367.