Outages and Maintenance Updates
The Division of Technology Operations (DTO) is committed to the flow of information to customers. DTO provides two types of updates:
- Scheduled Maintenance – Receive an e-mail notification of:
- “Who” (DTO or vendor) is performing the maintenance;
- “When” the maintenance will begin and expected to be complete;
- “What” agencies will be affected; and
- “Why” this is necessary to fix a problem or an upgrade/enhancement.
- Unscheduled Maintenance – Receive an e-mail notification of maintenance that occurred to fix an immediate problem or outage. Only in extreme situations will maintenance not be deferred until after hours; preferably during the weekend scheduled maintenance timeframe.
How Do I Receive Scheduled Maintenance Updates?
Please contact the Division of Technology's Service Desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 803-896-0001 or toll-free at 1-800-922-1367.
Our Service Desk provides electronic messages to distribution groups from our e-mail system for Scheduled Maintenance. We strive to provide as much notice as possible to our customers so that you can check with your agency staff to ensure any maintenance timeframe proposed will not adversely impact your agency. A return e-mail or telephone call to the Service Desk will prompt agents to notify the technical group associated with the proposed scheduled maintenance.