Division of State Agencies Support Services


The following organizations may be eligible to purchase Federal and State surplus property:

  • Public Agencies (State and Local)
  • School Systems
  • Colleges and Universities
  • Libraries
  • Medical Institutions, Clinics, Health Centers, Hospitals and Nursing Homes
  • Police, Sheriff, Fire Departments
  • Non-Profit Child Care Centers
  • Schools for the Physically/Mentally Challenged
  • Providers of Assistance to the Homeless
  • Non-Profit and Public Programs for the Elderly
  • SEA's (Service Educational Activities) such as Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, and American Red Cross
  • Providers of Assistance to the Impoverished
  • Economic Development
  • Educational Radio/TV Stations
  • Museums
  • US Small Business Admin 8a contractors

See Eligibility Application for descriptions on eligible organizations.

For more information contact Tracy Price at 803-896-6880.