The South Carolina Fleet Safety Program is designed to ensure the safest possible operation of the state's motor vehicle fleet.
To view a copy of the South Carolina Fleet Safety Program click here.
To register for a Driver Training Course, fill out this form and return it.
Elements of the program include:
- Ensuring that driver training (including the specialized van driver's safety course) requirements are met. To register for a Driver Training Course, complete this form and return it to Fleet Safety
- Checking motor vehicle records of potential and current state employees.
- Monitoring and reporting accident data.
Cell Phone Policy
- The Department of Administration policy on the use of handheld electronic devices while operating a state motor vehicle can be found below:
Misuse of a State Vehicle
- To report misuse of a state vehicle, call 803-737-0668 or click here for an online form that you may complete and submit.
Contact us at email@example.com