Emergency Service Program (ESP)
State Fleet Management (SFM) implemented the Emergency Service Program (ESP) in response to customer requests to provide after-hours services for emergency breakdowns. To contact ESP after hours, call:
ESP provides drivers the security of knowing that after 5:30 p.m. during the week and all weekends (excluding State holidays and State observed holidays), they can call the toll free number if an emergency arises to include:
- Emergency recovery of disabled vehicles due to mechanical failure
- Emergency recovery of vehicles with a flat tire and NO functional spare tire
During an after-hours emergency, please provide:
- Name & Contact Phone Number of person requesting service
- Vehicle Tag Number
- Vehicle Odometer reading
- Location (closest highway mile marker or street address and city)
- Detailed description of the problem
- Routine maintenance, lock outs, and vehicle service lights do not constitute an emergency.
- Agencies are responsible for ensuring the stranded party are provided transportation. SFM is responsible for towing the vehicle only.
- Actual vehicle repair is contingent upon vendor availability and the nature of the repair.