How to File an Appeal with the State Human Resources Director
A covered employee who wishes to appeal the decision of the agency to the State Human Resources Director shall file an appeal within ten calendar days of receipt of the decision from the agency head or his designee or within fifty-five calendar days after the employee files the grievance with the agency, whichever occurs later.
The covered employee or the employee's representative shall file the request in writing with the State Human Resources Director. Employees or their representatives may complete a State Employee Grievance Procedure State Appeal Form.
- Agency Information
- Applicant Information
- Classification and Compensation System Study Project Report
- Code of Conduct
- Domestic and Workplace Violence Guidelines
- Employee Information
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Benefits and Leave
- South Carolina Job Classification and Compensation System Overview
- State Human Resources Regulations
- Reduction In Force
- InfoSec and Privacy Professional Development Program
- Training and Development