The mission of the Division of State Agencies Support Services is to deliver efficient and innovative centralized services to support the operations of state agencies, public colleges and universities and other public entities, including counties, municipalities, school districts and special purpose districts.
- The Surplus Property Office provides for the centralized disposal of surplus state and federal government property, equipment and vehicles to state, local governments and qualifying non-profit entities. The Surplus Property Office sells property at its public warehouse located in West Columbia and through live and online auctions.
- For more information contact the main office at 803-896-6880.
- Interagency Mail Services offers low-cost, overnight mail and parcel collection and delivery services to more than 650 public agency locations across South Carolina. The program is available to all public agencies and entities in the state.
- For more information contact our office at 803-898-9924.
- State Fleet provides for the centralized management of the state's fleet of approximately 17,000 vehicles, including the long-term leasing of vehicles, short-term motor pool rentals, management of the statewide fleet fuel system, driver training and safety services, accident investigations, vehicle maintenance program, and the certification of state owned vehicle maintenance facilities.
- To report misuse or unsafe operation of a state vehicle click here.
- For more information contact the main office at 803-737-0668.