Managed Workstation - Service Detail
This Admin service includes:
- Managed Workstation with Remote Support
- Software management, maintenance and support vary by software type.
- Software types divided into four categories. Specific software titles are assigned to each category. (Contact the ARM for detailed information.)
- Critical patch management for managed and supported applications.
- Security compliance and configuration support of managed applications.
- Technical and integration support for managed and supported applications.
- Dedicated private network folder for users in addition to shared access to network folders as determined by the users assigned business roles. Network storage is backed up nightly with a 30-day retention period.
- Technical support through the use of remote support tools, to include:
- Remote troubleshooting, diagnosis and remote assistance of operating system, productivity tools and security application issues.
- Remote driver installation and configuration of workstation compatible peripheral devices. Legacy devices or non-compatible devices may not be supported.
- Remote troubleshooting, diagnosis and remote assistance of locally attached printer issues to workstations covered under this service.
- Critical patch management and whole disk encryption help enhance workstation security.
- Hard drive sanitization in accordance with policy standards for workstations at end-of-life.
- Remote customers needing support for issues that cannot be resolved using remote support tools, may ship or deliver workstations to the Admin office located in Columbia.
- Managed Workstation with On-Site Support
Includes everything provided under Managed Workstation with Remote Support, plus the following:
- On-site service technician visit, after initial remote assistance.
- Scheduled workstation installation and initial configuration at agency office location.
- On-site technician visits are available only in Lexington and Richland counties.
A Managed Workstation customer might also be interested in these Admin services which are offered separately:
Service Level Objectives
Service Level Targets