Data Backup - Service Detail
This Admin service includes:
- Data Backup – Standard
- Backup hardware technologies and associated connectivity components required for backups (e.g., EMC Avamar, SAN Disk Controllers, SAN Disk Arrays, VTLs, etc.).
- Backup software management tools and technologies as required (e.g., backup software management tools, backup software client agents, etc.).
- Installation and Configuration
- Installation and configuration of supported client storage software versions on Admin approved and supported physical and virtual servers at the State Data Center.
- Support and Administration
- Incident resolution.
- Monitoring and alerting via email on all supported backup platforms (e.g., failed backup jobs, etc.).
- Monitoring of the backup infrastructure to assure availability and functionality.
- Replication of backup data off-site.
- Upon request, Admin will email a daily backup status report of customer backups. The report will highlight risk areas such as missed or partial backups.
- Physical Security and Facilities
- Host all hardware technologies in the secure State Data Center, with appropriate security and environmentals such as: biometric access control, internal and external security camera coverage, 24/7 armed guard, conditioned power, emergency power, fire detection and suppression, and temperature control.
- Data Backup – Custom
- Everything listed above for Data Backup – Standard, plus any additional hardware and/or software costs incurred by Admin to support customer requirements that are beyond the standard service. Actual hardware/software costs incurred by Admin will be charged on a pass-through basis to the agency.
A Data Backup customer might also be interested in these Admin services which are offered separately.
Service Level Objectives
Service Level Targets