Myers Briggs Personality Inventory (custom class)
Myers Briggs Type Inventory - MBTI
MBTI can help us appreciate our own strengths, gifts and potential growth edges, but also helps us understand and appreciate how and why others may differ from us. This session emphasizes the management implications of type and is designed to increase self-understanding, make constructive use of individual differences, and see that approaching problems in different ways can be healthy and productive for an organization. Knowing that these differences are all valuable can truly lead to more constructive communication and relationships.
Participants complete an assessment before the session.
Cost of session is determined by number of participants and session length.
- Agency Information
- Applicant Information
- Classification and Compensation System Study Project Report
- Code of Conduct
- Domestic and Workplace Violence Guidelines
- Employee Information
- InfoSec and Privacy Professional Development Program
- Training and Development
- Certified Public Manager Program
- Associate Public Manager (APM)
- Public Professional Development (PPD)
- Human Resources Professional Development (HRPD)
- Emerging Leaders Program
- Advanced Supervisory Practices
- Emotional Intelligence (custom class)
- Myers Briggs Personality Inventory (custom class)
- Harassment Training (custom class)