Message from the State Human Resources Director:
Welcome to the South Carolina Department of Administration's Division of State Human Resources. Our mission is to partner with our customers to ensure excellence in human resources, and to improve agency performance.
We support state agencies concerning human resources issues through consultation and oversight, professional development, and alternative dispute resolution. As agencies adapt to changing environments, our team of experienced professionals can offer advice and services customized for your agency to help your staff:
- Anticipate and plan for workforce needs now and in the future;
- Recruit, develop, and retain the most talented employees to meet your mission;
- Develop sound HR policies and procedures, and effectively interpret controlling laws, regulations, and policies;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your organizational structure and processes to maximize productivity; and
- Mediate workplace matters.
For more information about the types of services we can provide, please contact our office.