Governor's Executive Budget
Governor's Executive Budget as submitted to the General Assembly.
Appropriation Bills and Acts
Information about the appropriation process.
- Budget Planning Documents - Formats and guidelines for submitting your agency's budget plan for the fiscal year.
- Current Budget Plans
- Executive Budget Request Summary
Agency Accountability Reports
Information about preparing an Annual Accountability Report
Education Lottery Information
Information on the Educational Lottery Appropriations and Deposits.
State Clearinghouse (Single Point of Contact)
Intergovernmental review of federal programs.
- Procedures and Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Projects Subject to Intergovernmental Review
Capital Budgeting Unit
Manages the state's permanent improvement projects program.
- CBU Forms and Instructions
- Manual for Planning and Execution of State Permanent Improvements
- Joint Bond Review Committee Agendas
- Comprehensive Permanent Improvement Plan (CPIP)
- Capital Budgeting Unit Calendar
Forms and Instructions
Forms and instructions that pertain to the Executive Budget Office.